- pregnancy and breast-feeding
- heart conditions
- severe lung and kidneys insufficiency
- usage of/taking anticoagulants
- bacterial, fungal or viral skin states
- the skin should be clean, without pathological efflorescences
- any procedures are preceded by medical consultations
Some micro-marks will be visible in the place of injection, they disappear after few minutes. The same goes for redness that appears in the place where the gas spreads under the skin. There is a low risk of “bruises”. During the procedure the propagation of gas in visible under the skin, giving the notion of “swelling”, it disappears after few minutes.
During the series of treatments it is recommended to limit sunbathing and visits to the solarium for a minimum period of 7 days after the procedure. Additionally for the minimum period of 24 hours after the treatment it is not recommended to use sauna, steam room; warm baths, Jacuzzi or swimming pool; excessive physical exercises are forbidden (i.e. gym, fitness).